Thursday, June 09, 2005

The End of Life as I Know It

I will never be the same again.

I am a changed woman.


Last night, my best friend (who just got back from a year in Scotland!!!) and I were cozied up in the guest bedroom of my apartment watching tv. sounds innocent enough, right?

then it happened. my life changed FOREVER.


His name is Andy Milonakis. Don't recognize it? You will.

MTV did a preview of their new "talk show." The preview was hosted by Jimmy Kimmel, who i enjoy tremendously. Jimmy started by talking about some internet video he had discovered. He said it was a kid who had written a song called (and no one is allowed to be mad or all PC on me) "The Superbowl is Gay." MTV showed a clip from this video.

i nearly died on the spot.

but i'm glad i didn't, cause then i would've missed the next 5 minutes of the preview. Andy is getting his own show. now, this means nothing to you, dear readers, because you've yet to bask in the glory that is andy milonakis. but please believe me when i guarantee (or your money back) that this will be the new CULT HIT. this is like all the AWESOMENESS of our beloved Napoleon Dynamite....only it gets to happen week after week after week....i have NEVER laughed so hard for so long in my life. If you liked the "star wars kid" (and who didn't) you'll ADORE andy milonakis. i'm hooked already.

i was thinking of cancelling cable at the end of the month. That just went out the window. I'd be more than happy to pay the ridiculous 40 bucks a month JUST TO WATCH ANDY MILONAKIS.


you all have me to thank, by the way. You'll all bless the day you came across my blog and discovered this precious jewel.

i wanted to put a link to the video, but i couldn't. so, if someone could find the link to "the superbowl is gay" video and put it in a comment, that would be awesome. PLEASE READERS, I BEG OF YOU, GO IMMEDIATELY AND WATCH THE VIDEO.

The show premieres Sunday June 26th.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 comments:

Christi said...

I don't know if this for sure shows it because my computer doesn't have the right program to play it, but supposedly you can find it here. Give it a try.

http://gorillamask.net/superbowlgay.shtml

Christi said...

Also, I just have to mention that I do not endorse anything else you may find on the website that provided this link because it looked pretty raunchy...

BUT it had links to "The Superbowl is Gay" as well as a few other Any Milonakis things.