Monday, July 10, 2006

i'm not original

at least not today

i saw this on my FAVORITE guilty pleasure website. and i laughed so hard. and i like laughing. so i figured you probably like laughing too. and considering the fun chat going on at rebecca marie's blog, i figured this was right on time. and that's why i bring you the following video:



can anyone translate the song? i'm dying to sing it during my next WC soiree. also...what's the yellow handle thing at the end???

happy monday to one and all!!

8 comments:

rebecca marie said...

i have NEVER seen a video spread like this... i saw it on the daily ten on E, web junk 20 on vh1, you tube, and steven posted it in my blog comments.

it's an epidemic.

breanna said...

BUMMER. there i go thinking that just because i've seen it doesn't mean other people have...but nope. i'm the last one to know.

rebecca marie said...

this is not a bummer! this is proof of it's status of epidemic!!

James T Wood said...

Um, animated poo is wrong.

That is all.

LoriLoo310 said...

Animated poo is hilarious!

Bathroom humor is my weakness.

Mrs. Andrea Wood said...

There at the end- Is he saying that he went #2?

And I think the handle is so that the little kid doesn't fall in.

Whatever it is- it was funny!

Jason Hill said...

The yellow handle is totally so you can get a good grunt on while working the big one.

Sara said...

All I have to say is that all these people come to the US and say they learned English by watching TV. If I watched this for the rest of my life I wouldn't speak Japanese.

I think my favorite part was when the "dad" was wiping his sons arse!