Friday, July 28, 2006

fun friday facts and finds

i can't compare with bsc or ghost dog as far as great links go...but here's my measley attempt:

look who learned how to link like a cool kid

and then did it more than once

here's a rude awakening

see what you think of those.

fun facts:

cat urine glows under a black light

Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, two rats could have over a million descendants.

In every episode of Seinfeld there was a Superman somewhere in the picture.

There is no synonym for “thesaurus.”

There are 336 dimples in a regulation golf ball.(that one's for my mister)

Like fingerprints, everyone’s tongue print is different.

Favorite picture of friday:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

3 comments:

rebecca marie said...

stuff on my cat is one of my all time faves. i really want to send in pictures of my old cats with their football helmets on, but it would involve, like, scanning and stuff.

rebecca marie said...

i missed seeing you at bb last night... and here's where i hope you know any barry manilow songs, so you can hear me singing, "when will i see you again?"

Jess said...

The phrase "tongue prints" sorta freaks me out.