it's 11:23pm presently. i'm having the most UNremarkable new year's eve of all time. which makes me feel altogether pathetic. i'm having flashbacks to past new year's eves...there hasn't been a great one in several years, but there HAVE been great ones. and the girl who has great new year's eves is still inside me. she's just sleep deprived with dish pan hands at the moment.
i'm almost completely opposed to new year's resolutions. i think i've made that clear in the past. but for fun, i thought i'd create some for myself this year, just with my own twist that won't make me a hypocrite.
1. i resolve to create a design that goes to print on http://www.threadless.com/ (have you been to this site? for some reason i'm entirely obsessed with it lately)
2. i resolve to wear earrings at least once per week
3. i resolve to find a politcal podcast to subscribe AND listen to
4. i resolve to get more use out of all my beautiful high heels
5. i resolve to continue my love and pursuit of travel mugs
6. i resolve to stop having feelings over who reads my blog, or how often i blog. as if anyone's thinking to themselves "man, it's been like, FOUR DAYS since breanna posted. i'm really upset about that. why isn't she considering my feelings?"
7. because my husband just suggested that you would laugh at this one, i resolve to do one push up every day for the next year. (i don't personally find that funny, but who knows, you just might)
8. i resolve to refuse to buy any lotion or bodywash until i've exhausted my extensive pre-baby collection beneath my sink.
9. i resolve to not care even a little if i never do a single one of these. because, as you'll recall, i despise new year's resolutions.
10. although, i'm actually quite pleased with this list.
stay tuned. at some point, i'll be sharing some ridiculous stories from the last few weeks with you.
and i'll FINALLY respond to Corine's tagging!
cheers to your years friends. hope you had a great midnight kiss. it's 11:35 now, and i'm going to bed. (told you so. pathetic)