Monday, September 05, 2005

the "if i had a life" post

If i had a life (which apparently i do not) i would post something along these lines today:

"Today was totally awesome! i hit the beach with 20 of my closest friends for a day of fun in the sun! this is the view from inside the boat as we went tubing!
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
and here are some of the gang just chillin' in the water, taking in the rays
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

after a fantastic day in the waves we decided to take a twilight cruise. Here's a shot from the cruise ship
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I couldn't believe how wonderful it was. we laughed and drank and had a grand ol' time. it was the best day of my life!!! I'm so glad I'm not one of those people who doesn't have plans on labor day and just spends the day grocery shopping and bleaching that space in between each tile on the kitchen counter! those people are losers!"

I'm going to bed. just as soon as i get the bleach smell out of my fingers.

11 comments:

Scrapping Dani said...

Sounds like our day. We cleaned and went to Target. You know you could use the clorox bleach pen. That might work better for you and won't leave you hands smelling like bleach. Just a thought. I know how bad bleach can linger and it gives me a massive headache.

tabitha jane said...

i did laundry. and slept in.

and ate dinner at beaulahland with kristi, jennel, sara and coleen.

and didn't do my homework.

so, you're not to only one with no life. i didn't do anything crazy either.

breanna said...

i DID use the clorox bleach pen!! i saw the commercial and thought "how perfect" but then decided that if bleach alone would be good to scrub it too...hence the deep seeded bleach odor in my skin.

rebecca marie said...

waaaaaaaah. check your email.

rebecca marie said...

oh my word! i'm horrified at the possibility that my comment is being misunderstood! that was me wailing, not me calling you a crier. oy.

Lindsey said...

Lol. You poor thing. If it makes you feel better, I didn't do anything yesterday either except lay on the couch and watch the Law and Order SVU marathon.

breanna said...

RM did you send the email to my hotmail or my work account? i'm on strike from work today!

rebecca marie said...

i dunno, where ever it goes when i type "breanna," so where ever most of my emails to you go...

Amanda said...

Thanks for inviting me to the party Breanna - It's the most fun I've ever had on the ban-white-from-my-closet holiday!!! Remember when *mufflednameofaman* biffed it and his swimming trunks came off? I seriously thought I was going to pee my pants laughing!

breanna said...

Amanda- you're invited to EVERY party, especially if you keep bringing that awesome dessert you made monday!

oh, and don't worry, i won't tell anyone what you did to the mast after the third glass of champaigne. it'll be our little secret.

Shaketownman said...

Does a frog have a life?